Often times when we think of how to get glowing skin naturally we think only of our face but we mustn’t forget about the rest of our body. Women and men alike should take pride in gazing at ourselves in the mirror and admiring what we see. It doesn’t require spending large amounts of money on skin care products or the inconvenience of going out for a facial to have skin that “glows” naturally. Here are some tips for glowing skin that you can try at home.
1. Drink lots of water – Because water acts as a body purifier, it is advisable to consume at least 8 8ounce
glasses of water per day. Of all tips for glowing skin this is an instant and effortless answer to how to get glowing skin naturally.
2. Avoid excessive exposure to the sun – Excessive sun exposure is one of the main reasons untimely aging of the skin occurs. Using a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skin when out in the sun is always a great idea.
3. Exfoliate your entire body (not just your face) – With this from many natural tips for glowing skin you don’t have to spend a fortune on a good exfoliator. You can purchase an exfoliator from any health and beauty store but here is one that you can make right at home.
4 tbsp Table Salt
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Mix table salt and olive oil
Apply mixture to face (or wherever needed)
Let sit for approximately 10 minutes
Rinse with cool water
4. Apply a mask twice a week – There are lots of inexpensive facial masks out there for both men and women. There is a mask you can make from carrots and honey that will leave your face with a natural glow.
3 large carrots
5 tbsp Honey
Peel carrots and cook thoroughly
Mash the cooked carrots and let them cool
Add honey to the mashed carrots and form a paste
Apply paste to your face and let sit for approximately 10 minutes
Rinse with warm water and pat dry
5. Get plenty of sleep – The best of all tips for glowing skin is making sure you are getting enough sleep. This is not only to prevent you from falling asleep at your desk or in the that meeting where you are sitting next to the boss but to avoid Eye puffiness, dark circles around the eye or “raccoon eyes” and an overall dull skintone. Remember it’s called “beauty sleep” for a reason. This is the holy grail of how to get glowing skin naturally.
6. Exercise – Everyone wants to know how to get glowing skin naturally but only look forward to household products or cosmetics. Regular exercise not only gets the oxygen pumping through your veins but it also acts as a stress reliever and as we all know stress presents itself in our skin. So go for a walk or play kickball with the kids to help keep your skin glowing.
7. Fruits and Vegetables – Tips for glowing skin does not lay only in products or activities but also your diet. By including lots of colorful fruits and vegetables to your diet, you give your body the great mix of antioxidants that are essential for glowing and healthy skin.
8. Steaming – Steaming is the most efficient way to thoroughly deep clean your pores. The steam opens your pores and softens the skin to make cleansing easier. Boil a pot of water and stand directly over the steam until it all disappears. You can do this twice a week and it is one of the more popular as you will experience in how to get glowing skin naturally.